Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Party Girl

Yes, dear readers. Those are panties on my daughter's head. Thank God they were from the clean laundry basket. I don't know what possessed her to put them on her head, or why she should try to lock me out of the bathroom when I saw that she had them. What has me worried is that I didn't see this kind of behavior until I was at Baylor U. sorority and frat parties....and those people were drunk! She's less than two years old, and completely sober I hope. This does not bode well.

On another note...Super Dog was almost super-dead when I saw this.....
This is $9-a-jar "Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment." It started out as a brand new container. Yes, those are teeth marks on the lid. He chewed the lid till he was able to pop it off, then slurped up three quarters of the ointment. (By the way, Dr. Smith's is awesome stuff...for diaper rashes, not dogs). Super Dog did all this while sitting on the couch next to Little Man who was watching an afternoon cartoon. I guess he figured Super Dog knew what he was doing. I couldn't get too mad though, because this is the third jar of Dr. Smith's the dog has eaten. I never thought I'd be choosing diaper rash treatment based on what my dog wouldn't eat.

No comments: