Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Has it come to this?

Ughhhh. This was our lunch. Actually, it was the darlings' lunch, and unfortunately, mine too. I'm just not a spagetti-o and dino bites kind of girl. You would think that chicken scraps nuggets processed cut into dinosaur shapes would make the dinning experience more enjoyable, but alas, it did not.

The darlings were slightly more accepting of this lunch. Little Man entertained us by biting the heads off all of his dinosaurs, then letting out a maniacal laugh after each decapitation. Ha,a,a........... The dino slaughter was the only good thing I can say about the whole lunch.

Man, I need to go out. I've got to get a babysitter so Darling Man and I can go on a date. I need a margarita....a big one....Ha,a,a...........

By the way...what kind of lunatic takes a picture of her lunch?

No comments: