Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cutest Snores


How is that everything your kids do is cute? Second Darling is at this very moment, sleeping right next to me on the couch as I type. She's softly snoring, and I'll be darn, it's the cutest thing! I know couples who have gone to having their own bedrooms because of snoring, so how is it that her snoring is so endearing?

Fourth Darling has decided that it's time to potty train, (she's 22 months old). When she first started telling me to take her to the bathroom, I thought "great! No more diapers!" Well, like most things, there's good and bad. The bad is that now she no longer wants to wear diapers, pull-ups, or even underwear. She's going commando, and it's driving me crazy. (Don't forget I have new wood floors!). I looked up today from loading the dishwasher to see her "full moon" streaking by. I almost had to hog tie her in the kitchen to get a diaper on and then I had to find the tightest shorts she had so that she couldn't slip out of them. I'm sure if someone had heard her, they would be convinced I was trying to brand her or something, but no, just trying to keep her modestly covered. Aye carumba!

No comments: