Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Alive!!!!!

I don't know how it happened but some- how, my dead little digital camera has resurrected! I was cleaning off my horribly somewhat cluttered kitchen window sill, when I realized I had to get rid of it. One last try - I turned the dial to "on" and it sputtered to life (no doubt draining half the energy from the battery). But, it works!!!! Yea!!!! I think it got what I've been needing....a long, long, long vacation.

I have included this picture of Little Man that I have taken with my newly healed camera. Someone, and I'm not mentioning names, Second Darling, has clued him in on the "I need a drink before bedtime" routine. He's three now, so I guess his sisters decided to break him into the "gray areas" surrounding bedtime. How can you deny your child water? It's such a basic necessity, but oh, I find the strength. In one hand I was holding the camera, in the other....the notorious spanking spoon. (One day I'll tell you more about it...it's more legendary than it is used). One drink - then off to bed, and NO MORE GETTING UP!

No comments: