Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back to the Dark Ages

Ugh. Our digital camera died. Actually, I think it committed suicide. One day I snapped it on and then it just said "No. I can't do this anymore." It's actually been about six weeks now. All of these cool/precious/funny/extortion-worthy photo ops keep passing me by! I have my good 'ol film camera - which I love, but for everyday stuff I need my technology fix! Maybe Santa will bring me one. Probably not though - I think I saw him trying to dig loose change out of the couch the other night.

I was told that digital cameras aren't worth fixing. It's just cheaper to buy a new and updated one. You know this is how the nerds are screwing us, right? All of those high school years of torment are coming back to haunt us...just think about it. Everything technology based "isn't worth fixing." They're exacting their revenge by making us cough up even more money for technology that we don't even know how to fully use.

So for now, my millions six readers are going to have to put up with clip art and stuff off the web until I actually get a digital camera. How dull!

No comments: