Sunday, October 28, 2007

AAAAAgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I know, I know. I'm a slacker. Actually, I have a legitimate reason for not posting in almost a month. My computer has decided to NOT go to the website for writing new posts. So, here I sit - surrounded by used up cigarette butts, clothes scattered and an unmade bed....nope, not my house - although it could be except for the cigarettes. I'm at my brother's bachelor pad.

I can't believe my kids are being quiet. Now that I've actually got the chance, I don't know what to write about. Oh, I've got lots to say, but I can't get it together at this moment.

So, don't give up. Hopefully I'll be posting soon about such things as my night out with my brothers (yikes!), the drama-drama-drama with people who make me realize why the world hates Christians and more.

I've got to get Little Bro 2 to fix my computer. I can't think without piles of laundry around me, the dishwasher running full and the dog sleeping on a pile of groceries that still need to be put away.

No comments: