Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Vortex That Is Blogging

Well, it's happend. I've been sucked into the black hole of blogging. It is one of the many things I have sworn would never happen and yet somehow does - you know, like letting my kids leave the house with no shoes on, driving a minivan (green, no less) and even bread making. Blogging - who has time? ...not me! It's just the latest trend, and here I am doing it.



I guess I'm working out my writing compulsion. The longest thing I've written since the third baby came along is a grocery list. My English profs would flip if they knew. We'll see if this is "more than a flash in the pan," (something my grandmom used to say).



This is it for now. I've got to put bread in the oven. You know, the bread I swore I'd never make when I can buy a loaf for seventy-five cents....and yet here I am.

No comments: