Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guess which one is me.

If you believed the message of this original piece of art, you would think that I was a googly-eyed crazy lady wielding a sad-faced stick. In reality, this is Second Darling getting a spanking with the spanking spoon (haven't you ever seen a wooden spoon frown?). Unfortunately, she chose to pull a Bill Clinton on me (duh, she lied). There are very few things that warrant a spanking in our house, but lying is one of those things. So, she was "admonished," "physically encouraged" to not lie...okay, she was spanked.

Apparently, she was displeased. She drew this picture on the back of her math paper that we were working on together, and I think she was actually pretty steamed that the drawing didn't make me mad. I actually thought it was pretty funny. On our break, I ran and scanned it, and then sent it to Darling Man at work. I was just happy I could count this as art class and a counseling session!

By-the-way, how impressed are you that I figured out how to use the scanner without burning the house down? Yes, I know. I'm a genius.